We are here to start something
Position: Agency Intern
Big Brothers Big Sisters Services is accepting applications for a summer 2017 Intern. BBBS is the largest one-to-one mentoring organization in the nation with over 600 local volunteers that are working to change the lives of our children for the better, forever. With this opportunity, the Intern will assist with the many facets of non-profit operation including development, marketing, and programs.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be willing to learn and understand the background knowledge of the organization
• Have great communication skills
• Be friendly and have engaging personality
• Be very detail oriented
• Be comfortable with doing research
• Be comfortable following a script
• Have excellent documentation skills
• Be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suites
• Have reliable transportation
You will have the opportunity to:
• Gain understanding of non-profit operations
• Build leadership skills
• Learn more about community engagement
• Sharpen research skills
The internship is scheduled for May through August. You will be required to work 10 hours per week. This is an UNPAID position but with a great opportunity to take a leadership role on various projects and build research skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Agency Intern. For questions call 336-773-9160.